The Kindle’s built in web browser is surprisingly powerful. You can use a wide range of web based applications and sites. I decided to list a few sites I have bookmarked on my Kindle.
- Facebook: http://m.facebook.com/
- Feedbooks: http://m.feedbooks.com/?format=mobile
- Flickr: http://m.flickr.com
- MSN Mobile: http://msn.mobile.com
- Travelocity: http:/mobile.travelocity.com/
- Twitter: http://mobile.twitter.com/
- Weather Channel: http://weather.mobi/
Advanced Tip: Some sites might run a little slow depending on your connection. You can increase your speed by turning off the images. Just click the menu button while in the browser for the option.